Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sign -_-"

Get scolded from dad all the way from my house to college for waking up kinda late..since my class started at 9pm.. Well,here comes the best part..Was finding for my class and when i went in to my so -called class,i realised that the lecturer was not the lecturer who supposed to lectured me...Then went to find my co-ordinator..And GueSS Wat?! I was told that my lecturer is having a degree class..and THEy Are NOT AWARE OF THAt..so my class was cancel.. ANd Another Best PARt was.. My this particular class will only start on April!! And not this month.. Bloody Hell.. !!
So i called him..and well..i woke him up by calling him,Sorry!! Hehe.. Am waiting for him now..
Guess he will only reach my college 45 minutes later.. Well,at least thats better than staying in college till 2pm..doing nothing..
WAITING.....
WAITing......
WAiting......
waiting.......



P.S : Stupid Wet Wet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment