Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Over. The End .

It's over now,we have no choice but to move on.
Our love,time we spent and special moments are gone.
We now have our different lives to live,places to see,
I wonder if ten years from now you would remember me?

Maybe we will find our way back to each other some day,
what the future hold's i don't have the power to say.
It's so hard to say goodbye to you,I never wanted us to be
like this but the world is still going to turn.
I'm taking this as a lesson learnt.

Sometimes I would wish So hard that we would be,but
I was naive i now see.
It couldn't work,distance had us far apart,but i know
you'll always be indelible in my heart.
They say "time heals all wounds" but i disagree,any thought
of you makes my old wounds bleed anew.

I never wanted to give up,life can be So unfair,
I cherish your memory because it's all i have.
But to every good & bad story has an end,
It's time to say goodbye to our relationship as it is already end.

No comments:

Post a Comment